Ma devise :
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
Marketing expertise and entrepreneurial spirit. Worked across several geographical regions: Western Europe, North America, Eastern Europe. Multilingual speaking 6 languages.
Recommandation d’Anna Katarina, sa consultante
Dynamique, engagée et responsable, Antonia possède une grande expertise en marketing qu’elle a acquise au sein de grands groupes renommés. Proactive et pragmatique, son esprit entrepreneur fait d’elle une manager orientée résultats, avec une capacité à rendre des délivrables de haute qualité. Elle possède une vision globale et une capacité d’anticipation, tout en cultivant un sens analytique et des compétences organisationnelles aiguisées. Son expérience internationale et sa maîtrise professionnelle de 6 langues la rendent adaptable à tout milieu. Si vous cherchez une spécialiste marketing de haut vol, c’est Antonia qu’il vous faut ! Je la recommande chaleureusement !
Mes entreprises précédentes:
THE TRAVEL CORPORATION (TTC)
PROCTER & GAMBLE Switzerland – Canada – Romania and Balkans
I am a passionate marketing professional based in Geneva, Switzerland. Marketing expertise, whether on a brand, on a retailer or digital marketing, is my key strength.
Of Romanian origin, I have followed the University of International Business where I obtained multiple scholarships that allowed me to study in Italy, Austria, Finland, Denmark and France. This was an extremely rich experience that gave me the flexibility to easily adapt to different cultures.
I started my career with Procter & Gamble in brand management in the Balkans region being responsible for 7 markets. I felt I grew a lot professionally in this complex and fast paced market environment. Next, I have moved to Canada where I worked with the most innovative marketing department of P&G- Shopper Marketing for one of the top retailers, helping setting up the department. It was a great entrepreneurial experience. My next role was in Geneva, Switzerland in a Brand Marketing Strategy role being in charge of all the Western Europe markets for my products. The diversity of such complementary marketing roles gave me a strong business and marketing foundation.
Further, I have leveraged my entrepreneurial spirit as a marketing consultant, setting my own marketing consulting company where I have frequently collaborated with a leading boutique consulting company M+F=!.
My marketing experience was rounded when I moved to a Global Marketing position in the travel industry working for the largest guided holiday operator in the world. Here I had the opportunity to do both off line marketing but as well digital marketing. I strongly believe that combining ‘traditional’ with ‘digital’ marketing is key to any brand’s success.
If you are looking for a marketing professional for your digital marketing team I would be happy to bring not only my broad marketing expertise, but also my international experience and positive spirit.
- While In my Global Marketing position in Travcorp I was working on the biggest product launch of the year. Due to internal changes our team had to start everything from scratch halfway through the process which meant that we had to finalize everything in half of the time that we usually had for such a launch. By working hard and by engaging and motivating all the members of the team, we not only managed to finalize everything on time, but also the end result was of much higher quality than the ones in the precedent years.
- In my Shopper Marketing position in Canada I was looking to improve the profitability by focusing on the most lucrative shopper and I developed an innovative 3 way partnership. Kids Futures, a program financing children education, provided a significant media coverage for P&G and the retailer. P&G got incremental merchandising and achieved a payout of 8:1 vs. the target of 5:1. The program was awarded the most Innovative Marketing program at the North American P&G shopper marketing awards.
- In my Brand Management position in P&G Balkans I turned around Pantene in face of tremendous competitive pressure from new multinational entrants (Dove -Unilever, Fructis -L’Oreal). To achieve this I identified new market opportunities, developed and managed five new product launches. Yearly sales increased by an average of +19% per year.
Mes compétences clé
- Global and Regional Brand Management/Marketing
- Shopper and Retail Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Agency management, developing new marketing concepts and communication campaigns
- Public Relations 2.0, Sawi Academy for Marketing and Communication 2018
- Certification Cycle in Digital Brand Content – Brand Content, Photography, Video, Social media, CREA INSEEC U, 2017-2018
- Major in International Business. Graduated with GPA 9.85/ 10; Awarded multiple scholarships Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, 1996– 2000