Ma devise :
«Cease to struggle and you cease to live.»
Marketing Project Coordinator, Assistant Brand Manager, Wealth Management, Relationship Manager-Asian Market
As a Marketing Specialist, I am communicative, dedicated, and fully devoted to the daily challenges, which motivates me to think up the best strategies for the business and helps me to grow in the process
Recommandation d’Isabelle, sa consultante
Sunny is a great talent that combines the skills of marketing and business development. She is an overachiever that will help your company grow. She is the kind of a person that will invest herself at 100% and gain great results. I highly recommend her, she is a real gem.
Mes entreprises précédentes:
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) – (International Organization)
Linguaviva Ltd. – (Education Industry)
Maximum China. – (Wealth Management Industry)
I have been active in Marketing and Business Development for more than 5 years in a wide array of industries such as education and wealth management.
During my university studies in the United Kingdom, I developed a passion for Finance and Accounting (BA), as well as Intercultural Communication and International Business (MA). Subsequently I have pursued multiple opportunities to enhance my business development and marketing skills, through which I participated in a full spectrum of activities including development of marketing plans, project management and the generation of sales targets. I would like to give you three examples highlighting my background.
Firstly, in my former capacity as marketing officer at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, I not only gave ACCA students valuable advice on the reasons why it was important to study for this qualification, but also provided them career advice and support in the accounting and finance industry. I had the chance to organize no less than 30 ACCA marketing events over a 6-month period. In this capacity, I very much enjoyed the business development side of my role which included many marketing activities such as: (1) giving presentations in universities; (2) arranging company visits; (3) organising tax/accounting seminars (with KPMG, PWC, Deloitte and Ernst Young); (4) and student outings. These activities aimed at sparking students’ interest in ACCA Accountancy Qualification, and equally helped me meet sales performance. The above gave me a real sense of purpose and fulfilment in that I was using my skills to contribute to something that is adding value to many people around me.
Secondly, during my work experience at Linguaviva, a Swiss education agent operating out of its Shenzhen office, I have experienced and learned the many different aspects of what it takes to promote Swiss study tour projects, the general process of how a project is initially planned, developed and completed, as well as how much work and detail goes into every stage. This has also provided me with some insights into the different types of roles and responsibilities that I could perform as a marketing executive.
Thirdly, reflecting back on my tenure as a client relationship manager at a wealth management firm, it has been one of the most memorable experiences of my career. This is because I have to meet a number of high-net-worth clients from various backgrounds. This allowed me to work closely with them, understanding what they wanted to achieve and suggesting ways for them to improve their investments. I was able to conduct sales and marketing presentations to potential clients and successfully dealt with investment contracts in the capital market fields. Client relationships are challenging but also rewarding, especially when a client is satisfied with what you have delivered and you see that their investments are flourishing through your input.
- As a marketing officer at ACCA, I delivered ACCA-accredited programmes in 5 universities and successfully generated 230 initial registrations, thus generating a sum of GBP 18,170 (approximately CHF 23,929) in revenue targets per event.
As a marketing executive at Linguaviva, I promoted Swiss study projects successfully, delivered 60 students to Switzerland, and generated RMB 1,200,000 (approximately CHF 200,000) revenue targets.
- As a client relationship manager in a Chinese wealth management firm, I also successfully dealt with investment contracts worth approximately HKD 70 million (roughly CHF 9 million) in the capital markets fields.
Successfully organized more than 200 marketing events.
Mes compétences clé
- Marketing and Business Development - Execute various marketing campaigns and give presentations to target clients
- Event Management skills - Successfully organize marketing events.
- Strong Analytical Skills and use of Excel/data package - Professionally provide financial analysis to clients
- Detail-oriented - Successfully manage all the events’ details from initial plans, to development and completion.
- University of Surrey, United Kingdom – Master of Intercultural Communication with International Business
- University of Central Lancashire, United Kingdom – Bachelor of Finance and Accounting